Buyer, Luxury - London - up to £50k
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Luxury Buyer to join one of the UKs most well-known brands, currently seeing fantastic growth in the UK and Internationally. A unique opportunity to work for a destination retailer with an inspirational product range.
What does this role as Buyer involve?
- Responsibility for the strategic direction and performance of your category, ensuring full communication with internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Undertaking regular review of given categories to optimise ranges in order to grow sales and margin whilst ensuring that this is in line with company and departmental strategy.
- Review of promotional activity and implement learnings to improve promotional and margin performance
- Identify own brand areas for development (sku's and product ranges)
- Managing the product range/new product ranges in line with the critical paths across all teams in the business, to tight deadlines.
- Pro-actively monitor, track and take action on competitive and market trends to ensure that category and company strategy remains competitive.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with supply base with a focus on ensuring the correct sourcing strategy allowing for best possible margin, lead times and quality.
What do I need to be successful in this role as Buyer?
- Experience with a well-known retailer in a buying position, preferably from a luxury fashion background.
- Proven track record in building successful ranges and strategies.
- Able to build effective relationships across all levels within an organisation, communicating with clarity and credibility.
- A strong team player, with the ability to share knowledge with and motivate others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including IT proficiency.
So if you are a motivated and confident luxury buyer looking for a new challenge with a leading retail business apply now!
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.