**Senior Insights Manager - North West London - £60,000 Fantastic benefits!**
Are you an entrepreneurial, forward thinking Insights professional? Do you want to develop your career and work for an organisation going through a huge period of growth and transformational change?
My client is an established organisation going through huge growth operating in the Leisure, Property and Hospitality sectors. Their offices are incredibly cool, modern and funky. They're now looking for an experienced Senior Insights Manager to lead all research projects that bring a clear 360-view of both the market and the customer, providing actionable insights to shape the direction and vision of the brand.
Key Accountabilities for the Senior Insights Manager role:
- Macro-market insight and trends - Ensure you have a clear, continuous understanding of the context of the markets and territories for business planning and future innovation
- Micro-market insight - know your competitors and customers - Research, monitor and collate competitor activity providing an ongoing view of threats and opportunities and shape strategic recommendations - Lead research agency partners to generate customer insight that supports proposition development and campaign creative development and testing
- Develop relationships with key internal teams to gain a deep understanding of their business areas to help make your insight actionable and kick-start 'go-to-market' strategies or customer experience (CX) optimisation
- Generate actionable insight from channel data sources and identify opportunities to improve customer experience and therefore, driving sales
- Build and enable customer segmentation analytics to support personalisation across channels
- Influence key decision makers across our business using insights, make recommendations across all levels of the business
- Significant experience in an insight-based role, e.g. market research, consulting, strategy/planning role
- Comfortable working independently as the lead insight professional in the business, and flexible against a dynamic set of business priorities
- Experience of primary and secondary research tools and their methodologies and demonstrable experience of delivering actionable insight for brand (and customer)
- Enthusiastic, humble team player with strong interpersonal skills and the proven track record of having built collaborative, productive relationships with internal teams
- Experience with customer relationship management analytics packages - (ideally Salesforce)
If you are interested in working for a major company and have strong experience within Insights Management please apply today to find out more!