Operations Projects Manager
London / Surrey - up to £80k Package!
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Operations Projects Manager to move our business forward and make the company the best in its sector. If you are an experienced Programme/Project Manager in a Retail/Hospitality/Leisure/ environment and you are looking for a new challenge where you will be able demonstrate your commercial verve as well as your relationship building skills, read on.
So what does the role involves?
As the Operations Projects Manager you will:
* Review & improve operations to make the business faster, better and more efficient
* Will own and manage substantial budget and play key contact role with colleagues
* Project manage a variety of programmes with the aim of making the business the best in the UK
* Communicate clearly to stakeholders any changes and manage issues
* Closely work with the engineering team to understand processes
* Reduce the total spend of the business on equipment and services year on year
What qualities will you need for this role?
* You will have experience in Programme/Project Management/Operations in a Retail/Hospitality environment
* You will have excellent communications and stakeholder management working across a diverse business environment
* As the Operations Projects Manager, you will also have experience of holding budgetary responsibility and have a passion for driving results
* You will have experienced projects that require change and very tight deadlines
* You will be able to demonstrate exceptional leadership behaviours
Basic salary of up to £80,000 Car Allowance Bonus Pension Healthcare
We will also provide personal development for you to broaden your skills and experience and grow with us.
We will give you more freedom and autonomy in order to get your creativity flowing!
We will offer flexibility for you to successfully initiate, plan and monitor multiple projects in order to continue to make our business a significant profit contributor and one of the best brands in the world.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: