* PPC Executive (Dutch speaking) - West London - up to £40k plus great package*
Fancy working for an established company going through a period of huge growth? Do you have PPC marketing experience within the retail, travel or hospitality industry? If so, read on…
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a talented marketing professional to join a growing hospitality business.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Monitor and track Paid Search Marketing (SEA) campaigns and make suggestions for improvement.
- Collaborate and liaise with central teams to optimise marketing campaigns for all channels under your responsibility.
- Responsible for overall App performance and reporting across all levers.
- Coordinate and oversee promotion, offers & push-notifications on App. Align locally and centrally between all App stakeholders and oversee App calendar.
- Analyse and report on paid search, app and retargeting performance at weekly trading meeting and ad hoc when needed.
- Contribute to strategy meetings but analysing performance providing insight and suggesting add-on services.
- Manage and optimise attributed marketing budgets for all levers.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Must have relevant E-commerce experience, preferably in Paid Search Marketing, and in travel/hospitality industry
- Excellent commercial acumen, with a data driven, results-orientated approach
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and produce reports
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Google Analytics trained
- Previous experience in running on-line campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have at least a basic level of understanding of the Dutch language.
If you have relevant PPC experience with a retail or hospitality business and you are looking for a new challenge, please apply today!