**Online Assistant Manager - Woking, Surrey - up to £24k**
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Online Assistant Manager looking for an opportunity with one of the UKs most well-known brands, currently seeing fantastic growth. A unique opportunity to work for a company with an inspirational product range. CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE!
What does this role as Online Assistant Manager involve?
- Set up of product data online, ensuring new and existing product information is accurate
- Monitoring online product performance and produce weekly reports
- Work cross functionally with web development team to improve functionality of the website
- Support Web Manager in planning and trading communications
- Work with wider team on SEO, market/competitor research and technical recommendations.
What will I need for this role as Online Assistant Manager?
- Keen interest in a career in retail E-commerce
- Experience in using Microsoft Suite, Excel experience is essential
- Good communication skills
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Great attention to detail and drive to learn
If you have admin & E-Commerce/Online experience and keen to continue a career in e-commerce then please get in touch today!