Legal and Acquisitions Manager - Newbury - £40,000k Bonus - Perfect culture to grow and develop
Our Client is one of the UK's private leading business in their industry (Retail / Customer environment). A well-established and rapidly expanding organisation in the group's UK portfolio, together with a further aggressive planned expansion shortly across the UK. We pride ourselves on our service that meets and exceeds the customer's needs and care passionately about what we do.
The company is seeking a pro-active and pragmatic legal and acquisitions manager to handle in house legal affairs (as well as deal with retained legal counsel), spearhead new acquisition prospects, including share purchases, as well as the purchase of land and buildings, both freehold and leasehold.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Legal and Acquisitions Manager
The successful candidate will possess the necessary legal expertise and experience, and ideally will be suitably qualified, although non-qualified candidates will also be considered. Someone with a quick mind, who can create opportunities rather than just find them, would be an attractive quality.
Own car and ability to travel would be useful and a generous mileage allowance will be paid.
* Ability to think outside the box and act on own initiative
* Qualified to LLB, GDL, BSc/MBA or RICS standard (those studying will also be
* Strong analytical skills with high degree of accuracy
* You must be highly efficient with strong organisational and planning skills
* Ability to build relationships with professionals and owners
* Extremely effective in negotiation
* You will be driven, ambitious, with a very strong work ethic
* MS Office suite proficiency
If you would like to hear more about this company and role please get in touch as they are waiting for you to keep growing! My name is Celia and you can get in touch with me on 07760 887085 or apply below for initial conversation.