Key Account Manager - Weybridge - £40k Great Bonus Car Allowance
Do you have experience in the pre-owned technology space? Have you worked with big-name technology brands, manufacturers or networks, ideally with great existing relationships or the ability to nurture them?
My client is looking for a Key Account Manager to help take them on to the next level of growth after a phenomenal year. You'll need to be an agile thinker, great at developing relationships and providing solutions in what can be an unpredictable market. A commercial plate-spinner with an understanding of tender processes would be ideal!
Key duties & responsibilities:
● Pro-actively sell PCS's portfolio of mobile devices and associated products and services to specific key channel partners.
● Professional account management of existing accounts encompassing the full portfolio of PCS's value add portfolio of products and services.
● Gain a full and comprehensive knowledge of key partner's business models, channel
● Regular account review and business development meeting plans.
● Produce consistent meeting review documentation and development plans - to be reviewed with team leaders.
● Develop strong and multi-level relationships with all key partners.
● Develop comprehensive short and medium term business pipeline plans for all partners.
● Pro-actively promote internal and external promotional marketing campaigns and activity.
● Develop other internal business function relationships.
● Manage up to 45 accounts.
You'll be driven by hitting targets - revenue based and paid quarterly and managing relationships, and be a self-starting grafter with 10 years of sales experience. Get in touch if this sounds like you!