**Junior Merchandiser - Brighton - £29,000**
Are you currently working for a recognised UK retailer and ready to step up to Junior Merchandiser level? Our client is interested in confident and analytical merchandisers who have experience in working in a fast paced retail environment.
Our client is a market leading retailer. With a vast range of products this is an exciting time to be part of a business that is committed to offering the highest standard of service to all customers. There are excellent career progression opportunities with this business, so it's a great time to join!
So what does this Junior Merchandiser role involve?
Applicants will need to have experience within a recognised high street retailer in the UK. You need to be comfortable and confident in managing and analysing large amounts of data, with a great understanding of excel & WSSI. You need to be a good communicator across all levels, managing effective working relationships with suppliers and trading teams.
You will naturally show passion for the products you are working with, an understanding of current trends and consideration for the customers needs. You will reflect this in your plan leading to an attractive and competitive product offering.
What qualities will I need for this Junior Merchandiser role?
* You will need to be experienced in handling large amounts of data and analysing it in order to make commercial decisions.
* Pay high attention to detail and accuracy in the development of your forward plan allowing for flexibility when required.
* Be confident in influencing and commercial decision making, with the use of fact and logic.
* Show passion and consideration for the customers needs and reflect this in your plan.
* A strong understanding of a WSSI is essential for this role.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: