Junior Buyer - South West - up to £40k
Our client is a growing, multi-channel retailer with a high quality product range, stunning head office location and fantastic working culture. This role will allow you to progress your career in a unique and exciting environment, adding direct value to the success business. If you are ambitious and craving some quality development then this could be the perfect position for you. In this role as Junior Buyer you will need energy, confidence and a will to take a on new exciting challenge!
What does this role as Junior Buyer involve?
- Responsibility for the strategic direction and performance of your category, ensuring full communication with internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Undertaking regular review of given categories to optimise ranges in order to grow sales and margin whilst ensuring that this is in line with company and departmental strategy.
- Review of promotional activity and implement learnings to improve promotional and margin performance
- Identify own brand areas for development (sku's and product ranges)
- Managing the product range/new product ranges in line with the critical paths across all teams in the business, to tight deadlines.
- Pro-actively monitor, track and take action on competitive and market trends to ensure that category and company strategy remains competitive.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with supply base with a focus on ensuring the correct sourcing strategy allowing for best possible margin, lead times and quality.
What do I need to be successful in this role as Junior Buyer?
- Experience with a well-known retailer in a buying position, preferably from a fashion background.
- Proven track record in building successful ranges and strategies.
- Able to build effective relationships across all levels within an organisation, communicating with clarity and credibility.
- A strong team player, with the ability to share knowledge with and motivate others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including IT proficiency.
So if you are a motivated and confident junior buyer/buyer looking for a new challenge with a leading retail business apply now!
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.