Interim Company Secretary - £300-400pd - Warrington, Cheshire
Our client is a not-for-profit organisation based in Warrington, currently looking to recruit an Interim Company Secretary with sector experience to start immediately.
The role will last for an initial period of 3 months, with possibility for extension.
The ideal candidate will possess experience within a similar Company Secretarial post in the not-for-profit sector.
Day To Day Duties May Include
- Ensuring Board and Committee meetings are properly organised and compliant with legal responsibilities.
- Supporting the Governance & Risk Officer in preparing annual plans, agendas, minutes and schedules of matters arising
- Maintaining and updating statutory books and returns
- Ensuring timely filing of annual return and annual report & accounts to the Charity Commission and Companies
- Supporting the Chair and Chief Executive in fulfilling their legal duties
- Liaising with the Chief Executive and Chair to keep under review and maintain all governance documents
- Overseeing data protection compliance
- Undertaking ad-hoc work required to support the Chief Executive and Executive Leadership Team to ensure legal and regulatory compliance.