**Indirect Procurement Manager - Bradford - £45,000**
Are you an experienced indirect procurement professional looking for a new challenge with an innovative and engaging retail business?
Our client is growing their high performing gifting and toys department and is now looking for talented people who are collaborative and innovative to join their team. With continued growth planned for the new financial year an opportunity has arisen for an Indirect Procurement Manager to join the business to work within their head office.
What will this role as Indirect Procurement Manager role?
- Managing and developing a strong network of internal and external stakeholders to maximise your impact and identify opportunities
- Creating and executing effective sourcing strategies and preferred supplier matrix by category to deliver efficiencies and maximise value
- Project manage sourcing initiatives to deliver expected benefits and projected cost savings
- Develop and implement a supplier performance monitoring process and regular reviews of performance in terms of quality, price and service;
- Manage tenders and supplier contractual negotiations
- Track and report key financial information such as spend and material costs
- Analyse trends within Procurement to utilise new solutions and initiatives to ensure efficiency
- Seek new supply sources which add value to product, service and price propositions
What you will need to be successful in this Indirect Procurement Manager role?
- Must have experience in indirect procurement
- Educated to degree level, ideally CIPS qualified
- Track record of successful negotiations
- Strong commercial and numerical acumen
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An analytical and problem-solving mind-set
- Excellent interpersonal skills required