HR Manager - London (Hayes, Watford) - up to £55,000 depending on experience!
Are you currently an HR Manager within the Retail or Hospitality sector? If you are looking to join a fast paced environment where you will be able to develop yourself, then read on!
This opportunity will require some travel during the week.
So what can you expect in your role as HR Business Partner?
- Support in recruitment and talent management within the organisation, proactively on the look out for future talent building a pipeline for new openings.
- You will play a key role in employee relations, working closely with teams to identify any areas for concern, managing absence, retention of employees and trend analysis.
- Training and inducting teams; engaging with management and teams to ensure clarity, support and guidance around the role and company values.
- Updating, supporting and advising on policies and employee relations; your knowledge will be key in handling queries and resolving matters.
- Involvement in HR projects focused around culture, values and engagement using reports and analytics carried out to support this.
- You will bring creative solutions to the table in order to improve processes in place as well as support and effectively influence key stakeholders.
So what qualities will you need to be successful as the HR Manager?
- You will have multi-site experience of driving HR within a large retail organisation.
- You have a strong understanding of and can provide examples of successful involvement in recruitment, talent management, engagement, development and succession.
- You will be able to multi-task and manage priorities effectively in this fast paced environment.
- You will be very familiar with policies and procedures that are essential to a leading business.
- Experience of coaching a team to deliver successful results is useful.
The role as HR Manager offers a salary of up to £55,000. If you are interested in the opportunity and possess the skills necessary, then we would love to hear from you, please apply!