HR Business Partner
Retail / Hospitality up to £55k Car bonus Great Package
Are you looking for an HR Business Partner role in an organisation going through an exciting period of change and transformation. Are you looking for a broad and varied role where you can be involved in strategic HR projects alongside your partnering responsibilities. Do you thrive in fast paced environment with a very diverse workload.
Our client is a market leading Hospitality operator with a people focused culture and ambitious growth plans. They are looking for a HR Business Partner who can truly contribute to this period of change and transformation.
What does the role involve?
Your role will focus on delivering the people strategy across your region working closely with and supporting senior leaders in the business. This is a broad and varied role encapsulating all aspects of HR with a truly partnering focus. You will challenge and influence your stakeholders to ensure the People agenda is alive in your region. Coaching and development is a critical component of the role in delivering through the Operational teams. You will be the influencer of talent across the regional area teams, supporting the management teams to drive the delivery of excellent training and influencing them to strive for consistent & best in class standards.
* Translates business requirements in partnership with senior managers into effective HR/ER practices to deliver and embed people solutions aligned to business objectives.
* Upskill senior site managers to identify talent of the future and develop succession planning for all management levels.
* Actively drive talent & ensure performance reviews are completed to develop future succession planning.
* Drive continuous improvement with upskilling workshops, providing an environment for others to develop and grow.
* Support senior managers to ensure structured feedback on performance is given to their teams through the business appraisal & review processes.
What qualities will you need for this role?
* A Passion for people, a strong work ethic and a passion for driving results.
* Functional HR experience within the hospitality or retail industry
* Ability to influence & drive people success.
You will be able to multi-task and manage priorities effectively in this fast paced environment.
* A desire to support the business through involvement in strategic HR projects
* Strong planning and prioritisation skills with an eye for detail
* A structured & consistent approach to work
If you are interested in the opportunity to join the business as an HR Business Partner and possess the skills necessary, then we would love to hear from you, please apply!