New Store Opening
Up to £43000
Do you want to work in a demanding, guest-facing role with the opportunity to put your stamp on a brand-new site?
Do you want to be part of a flexible management team and develop yourself in a market leading company?
Do you have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter?
If you meet the criteria listed above then you may be the perfect candidate! Our client is looking for a candidate who is ready to deliver a best-in-class restaurant experience.
Within the role you will:
* Empower and develop the team to be the best and deliver the best, making the most of the resources at your disposal and the team's growing talent.
* Pilot commercial best practice, maximise on growth opportunities, using exemplary financial and revenue management.
* Guide all business areas with an eye for detail. Ensure brand standards are consistently delivered while utilising guest feedback to increase site performance against KPI's.
* Embrace accountability for delivering the site business plan, supporting and enabling the bigger picture.
* Embody health and safety compliance and manage all audit processes to a good standard.
* Be an agile thinker and effectively manage your time to meet business needs.
What is in it for you?
In addition to a healthy basic salary within the hospitality sector, you'll also benefit from:
* A full induction and training.
* Uninhibited access to training and development programmes.
* The top tools and systems to help you achieve your KPI's
* Up to 50% off in our client's hotel chain
* 33 days annual leave
* High street and retail discounts, including phone packages, cinema tickets and Gym membership.
If you are interested in this Hotel Manager NSO role and possess the skills necessary please reply to Matthew Wright at AdMore Recruitment.