Horticulture Assistant - Surrey - up to £35k
Our client is a leading online retailer with a fantastic product range based in Surrey. They are now seeking a Horticulture Assistant to join their team! This is a great opportunity to be a part of a fabulous brand with a great team which has an entrepreneurial culture and passion for its customers!
So what does this Horticulture Assistant role involve?
- Liaising with suppliers and building relationships
- Placing orders for and co-ordinating arrival of stock for mail order catalogues and promotions
- Monitoring and dealing with quality issues with suppliers
- Checking of delivery notes and ensuring any shortages are communicated to the suppliers as required
- Assisting with the proofing of catalogues
- Keep cost prices up to date
What experience will you need for this Horticulture Assistant role?
- You must have a great understanding of horticulture to be considered for this role.
- The ability to work effectively within a team
- Good Excel Skills
- Good communication skills - working closely with Merchandising, Retail Operations, Logistics and external Suppliers
If you are passionate about horticulture with experience in analytics, please apply today!