Head of Property
North West- £95k great package
Our client is a hospitality operator with an ambitious and a well backed growth plan. The breadth and depth of their operation allows the business to offer outstanding career prospects for the best candidates with their success based on the fantastic teams of people they have working in their business.
So what does the role involve?
* To lead and develop a team of Regional Property Surveyors and Property Support team to deliver a top quality property and asset management service.
* You will be involved in the strategic Capex team having a say into all areas of decision making process, advising on design, project delivery and getting a good deal on investments.
* This position is all about Capex, property maintenance, refurbs and investments.
* The position does not include acquisitions or disposals.
* To be an effective leader in the development of operational strategy.
* To be part of the senior leadership team in developing top line company strategy.
* Deliver strategies to manage the company's health & safety and statutory compliance requirements.
What qualities will you need to be successful?
* You will be a highly commercial individual with experience in a multi-site environment in hospitality.
* You will be a resilient worker and be able to overcome problems effectively and decisively.
* You have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with individuals in all areas of the business.
If you are a Head of Property looking for a new challenge please get in touch for a confidential conversation.