Head of Fabric (Upholstery and Furniture) - West London - up to £55k
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional with experience managing a high performing team in an upholstery and furniture fabric house, to work with a manufacturer with a reputation for it's high quality, bespoke products. This is a unique opportunity to contribute directly to the continued success and growth of the business.
Essential Skills and experience required for this Head of Fabrics role:
- Should have experience and knowledge in managing an upholstery/furniture Fabric Library - with existing industry relationships.
- Strong organisational and communications skills - experience negotiating with high numbers of suppliers within the fabrics industry would greatly advantageous.
As Head of Fabric you will:
- Pro-active establishment, maintenance and development of strong relationships with clients and fabric houses, identifying risks and opportunities, whilst negotiating the best prices possible.
- Ongoing monitoring of fabric orders, working closely with suppliers to ensure timely delivery and issues resolved as necessary. Managing fabric stock, deliveries & after sales on behalf of the company.
- Ongoing maintenance and development of internal in-house systems and database and responsibility for the sample service.
- Coaching, development and training of a high performing team.
- Partnership with internal Merchandising and Sales teams to identify opportunities for sales growth.
If you have experience managing teams in an upholstery/furniture fabric house and are looking for new challenge with a fast-paced, growing business, please get in touch!