**Head of E-Commerce (Food) - (12 Month FTC) - Hertfordshire / North London - £80,000**
Leading a team of 8, this role is responsible for ensuring the shopper has the best possible shopping experience on apps and the web. The role will be focusing on both Product and Merchandising. The Product half is around improving the shopping experience by developing new features and functionality whilst the Merchandising half is around ensuring a shop is as simple, smart and inspiring as possible with the current platform functionality.
Roles & Responsibilities of this Head of E-Commerce (Food) role include:
- Own the product roadmap for website and app
- Bring together business strategy, customer research and behavioural data to identify high impact product opportunities that are customer friendly and commercially savvy
- Lead the product management team and work cross-functionally with technology, data science, UX, trading and marketing teams to deliver high quality products that improve the customer experience and offer business value
- Drive innovation and provide inspiration for our customers through continually thinking about new ways to shop that drive conversion and sales
- Lead the merchandising team to create 'the perfect store' for our shoppers
Knowledge, Skills & Experience needed for this Head of E-Commerce (Food) role:
- Experience in eCommerce, ideally a background in product management, retail, consumer goods or consultancy
- Strong commercial acumen, good understanding of web or app-based consumer behaviour and love of delightful customer experiences
- The ability to lead, manage and motivate teams with strong communication skills
- Analytical and confident to use insight to make decisions
- Good degree from a top tier university
- A passion for food and technology
If you are an experienced Head of E-Commerce/Product Management specialising in Food/FMCG, please apply today!