Trainee Recruitment Consultant £20k-£27k basic, OTE £30k-£35k in Year 1 - FULL TRAINING
Are you looking for a fresh start in your career or a professional services client facing role, and considering a career in Recruitment?
Would you like to earn a salary that is directly proportional to your own efforts and work ethics?
If you are bright, well educated and have a background in Retail, Hospitality, Leisure or Sales, and fancy re-routing your skills, read on!
AdMore Recruitment, one of the most successful specialists in the Retail and Hospitality space, are growing our business further and currently hiring for individuals with transferable skills and character traits that we can offer FULL TRAINING to, entering the lucrative world of Recruitment. We are a company that believe in high service levels and measure on overall performance, not focused on KPIs and cold calls.
We have opportunities for Recruitment Resourcers, Consultants, Delivery Consultants, Account Managers, or those who have insight or interest in HR, Digital Marketing, Operations or a range of other vertical markets within our client base.
What are we looking for?
- Strong work ethic - You are keen to deliver results, reliable and enjoy completing whole projects: You demonstrate values that set you apart as a role model.
- Resilience - You will be determined, adaptable and able to find routes to problem solve - We would love to hear your examples of this.
- Polished Communication skills - You will be able to adapt and 'mirror' your communication skills depending on the setting and format, and able to build relationships naturally whilst being memorable for your style.
- Resourcefulness - You are able to use a range of solutions, empathise, and learn new methods quickly, such as online sourcing tools to deliver innovative and relevant recruitment solutions to your clients.
- Ability to influence and negotiate - You constantly strive to improve your skills and be better than you were before.
- Full training, with a personalised plan to evolve your existing skills to those of a Professional Recruitment Consultant in a specialist market - Training is provided by highly experienced Directors who will invest in you as the future of our company
- Career progression - we offer a transparent career route to a Senior role and visible realistic objectives and targets
- Earn based on your own performance, and working collaboratively in a close knit team
- Variety and interesting challenges - Recruitment is not easy, but certainly highly rewarding
- Sociable and supportive team - regular rewards, socials and we celebrate success
- Benefits including a genuine work/life balance, pension, life assurance and childcare vouchers.
Apply now, or get in touch for an informal chat, to explore the role further or just get a feel for what we are like.
Check us out on social media :