Graduate Sales Executive - West London
£22,000 fantastic bonus opportunity (£28k OTE)
Want to earn fantastic bonus? Want to join a growing company?
Our client is a leading consumer events business who our growing their portfolio of exciting events for 2020. Our client has a fun and energetic team and working culture and is looking for someone like minded to help drives sales of stands at their up coming events.
What will you be doing?
- Identifying and chasing new business opportunities
- Sourcing new leads for the event to create, build and maintain sales database
- Use initiative to help develop revenue potential
- Spending time effectively on all forms of outbound communication to ensure sales number is delivered
- Providing assistance in developing sales and sponsorship packages
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly reports on progress for the Group Sales Manager when requested
- Successfully organise and attend all competitor industry show opportunities
- Assist the Sales Manager with all other tasks such as managing the floor plan, contracts, the database etc.
What are we looking for?
- Experience within exhibition and events sales (preferred but not essential)
- New business generation, accounts sales and account management experience
- You must be motivated by exceeding targets
- Experience working as part of a team, you will be a strong communicator with a positive attitude
- Resilient and determined; problem solver and decision-maker
- Good telephone and face to face/presentations experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communicator
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
If you are a confident graduate looking for a career in sales and events then please apply today!