Up to £36,000
Do you want to work in a high-volume, guest-facing role with the opportunity to grow within a well-branded operation?
Do you want to be part of a flexible management team and develop yourself in a market leading company?
Do you have the skills, personality and passion to create moments that matter?
If you meet the criteria listed above then you may be the perfect candidate! Our client is looking for a candidate who is ready to deliver a best-in-class restaurant experience.
Within the role you will:
* Inspire and guide your management and team members, ensuring retention.
* Be responsible for recruiting, on-boarding and training new team members.
* Effectively control manageable costs and site P&L.
* Maximise revenue opportunities by reviewing sales figures and effective forecasting.
* Support the regional manager in delivering long term business goals.
* Drive individual high performance through regular one to ones.
* Show passion for the brand and ensure your team are equally as knowledgeable and positive when delivering the team values
* Ensure all health and safety measures are met to a very high standard.
* Demonstrate a clear passion for achieving a positive customer experience.
What is in it for you?
* Up to £36K basic salary depending on experience with the opportunity to earn a significant bonus based on annual salary.
* Our client want you to be the best. They will provide the tools to manage your labour and cost margins.
* Our client are part of a market leading company with a team full of personality and passion.
* The role offers a high-volume, busy environment that will allow the right candidate to thrive and demonstrate exactly what they are capable of.
If you are interested in this General Manager role and possess the skills necessary please reply to Matthew Wright at AdMore Recruitment.