Hospitality/Leisure Business - Central London - Fast-Paced, Growing Business - up to £30,000 Benefits!
Are you a Hospitality/Leisure General Manager looking for the next step in your career? Would you like to work within a growing business with an unrivalled working culture and opportunities for long-term career progression?
Our Client is a fast-paced Hospitality/Leisure business looking for energetic and ambitious individuals who are keen to take a fast-track to becoming a business leader! You will be the face of the brand, with the autonomy you need to contribute to the direction and performance of the business.
This business offers a focused induction and training programme within a fun, fast-paced environment with great benefits.
So what does the General Manager role involve?
- As the general manager you will have the opportunity to shape your role, your team and your site.
- You will take complete ownership of commercial activity to ensure targets are achieved and exceeded, whilst being creative and unique in the delivery of a first-class customer experience.
- You will inspire and coach your team within your store to support them in their personal and career development. As a people focused manager you will give direction and guidance to the departments within your store to ensure there is a consistent customer and operational focus within the team.
- You will be responsible for exciting store events to engage the local community overseeing the marketing to ensure opportunities for business development are utilised.
What qualities will you need for this General Manager role?
- You are a commercially minded, people focused professional who prides themselves on delivering first class customer service.
- You are focused and results driven who thrives on putting your own stamp on your departments and team to better the performance of the business.
- You are a creative individual who is always seeking new and innovative ways to attract your target audience.
- You will be able to give examples of providing first class customer service, whilst delivering to stretching targets.
If you don't have an updated CV - no problem, email me at [email protected] and we can arrange a time to discuss. Everyone will receive a response!