Functional Skills Trainer - Birmingham- up to £23,000 depending on experience
Are you an existing functional skills trainer or have experience with delivering Maths and English skills?
Have you had previous experience managing a caseload of SEN and Functional Skills learners and assisted them to gain their qualifications?
We are looking for driven, organised and forward thinking individuals to work for a well-established training provider. This company has grown to be one of the largest training providers in the UK and they are currently seeking Functional Skills Trainers to come on board in the Birmingham area.
The key responsibilities for a Trainer are as follows:
* Visiting learners in and around the Birmingham area
* Lead, coach and inspire a team of learners and make sure they get their qualifications
* Participate in continual professional development activities to ensure your skills and qualifications are in line with sector best practice.
As a Trainer you will be visiting assessors in the workplace and ensuring that they are understanding the material. Learners are usually based in a range of environments therefore somebody with experience in a practice would be ideal
Skills, qualifications & experience required for a Trainer are:
* Experience with SEN learners and Functional Skills learners
* A minimum of 12 months teach and/or support experience
* A positive mindset
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity to join a fantastic business then please apply now!