Are you a commercially aware Financial Controller interested in shaping the finance department of a rapidly growing SME organisation? If so, please keep reading!
Our client is an established brand that has experienced sustained year on year growth, and is looking to strengthen their finance team with a Financial Controller who can act as a business partner to the wider organisation.
What will you be doing as Financial Controller?
- Ensure the business has all appropriate financial controls in place and accounting policies and practices are robust
- Preparing, producing or reviewing:
- Month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end analysis
- Short and long term financial planning and analysis
- Monthly KPI packs
- Manage third party audits, and manage the relationship with third party accountants
- Payroll management
What you'll need to succeed
- A finance qualification - ACA, ACCA or equivalent
- Strong technical finance experience, ideally a practice background
- Understand the dynamic and requirements of working in a fast growing SME organisation
- Experience ideally from a consumer goods, retail or e-commerce environment
If this ticks all the boxes for your next move, or you are interested in finding out more, please apply for a confidential discussion.