Liverpool based - hybrid working
Are you an entrepreneurial, forward thinking leader? Do you have experience working in the Retail industry? Do you want to develop your career and work for an organisation going through a huge period of growth and transformational change?
This role is perfect for a Group Financial Controller or ambitious Financial Controller with experience within Retail! Working with the Head Office and Operational teams you will be pivotal in helping drive the growth of the business. This is a values led organisation with a very strong people based culture.
What will this role Group Financial Controller involve?
* Owning group accounting processes end to end.
* Preparing group consolidation and management accounts.
* Helping design and implement financial control procedures as the business expands.
* Helping the business migrate to a new accounting system (NetSuite) and optimise its use.
* Helping to integrate the finance system with new data reporting and CRM platforms.
* Assisting the Finance Director with reporting to owners and banks.
* Preparing and filing VAT returns.
* Management of external audit.
* Ad hoc financial planning, analysis and project work as required.
What skills/qualities will you need for this role?
A qualified accountant with industry experience.
Group accounting experience.
Strong Excel skills.
A positive mindset with excellent communication skills.
Excellent time management and problem solving abilities.
Focused on outcomes and a team player.
This role is being managed by AdMore Recruitment limited, a leading specialist to the Retail, Hospitality and Consumer sectors providing support to our clients across the UK.