Fashion Retail Manager - Fleet
Are you a passionate, people focused manager looking to join a retail business in growth?
Our client is a multi-product retailer, looking for an energetic, ambitious retail manager to drive fashion. You will be joining one of the company's flagship, and busiest sites, leading an experienced team with the autonomy to do things your way.
So what does the role of Fashion Retail Manager involve?
- As the Manager you will have the opportunity to shape your role and your team
- You will take complete ownership of commercial activity to ensure targets are achieved and exceeded, whilst being creative and unique in the visual merchandising and display of your varied product range.
- You will inspire and coach your team to support them in their personal and career development. As a people focused manager you will give direction and guidance to ensure there is a consistent customer and operational focus within the team.
- You will be responsible for exciting store events to engage the local community overseeing the marketing to ensure opportunities for business development are utilised.
What qualities will you need for this role of Store Manager?
- You are passionate about people and coaching others supporting their development.
- You are an inspirational leader with successful store or department management experience within a branded retail environment.
- You are a focused and results driven leader who thrives on putting your own stamp on your departments and team to better the store and its performance.
- You are a creative individual who is always seeking new and innovative ways to attract your target audience.
- You will be able to give examples of a time where effective marketing and merchandising created positive sales/opportunities.
- Free on-site parking
- Bonus scheme
- Store discount
If you are an ambitious and driven retail manager looking for the next step in their career then please apply here.