Estates Manager based across the South of the UK
Are you a confident, driven person? Are you RICS qualified or working towards the qualification? Do you have experience within the Hospitality and Retail industries?
My client is a leading pub brand currently recruiting for an Estates Manager within the Pub Industry…
So what does the role involve?
- To deliver high quality estate management support to relevant field based teams and licensees.
- Rental valuation specialists will play a key role at the heart of the leased business model dealing with a key income stream for the business, working closely with operations to drive income through operational performance and growth through rent.
- To enhance the company's income through proactive management of rent assessment, rent negotiation and other relevant processes.
- To optimise the company's net income and asset value through proactive management of the non-licensed property and leasehold estate.
- To manage external agents to ensure provision of high quality service.
What are your key accountabilities?
- Ensuring high quality rent assessments are produced through positive challenge on the potential of each of our sites for the purpose of new lets, rent reviews, renewals and investment proposals.
- Managing the rent assessment process to ensure compliance with the company's Code of Practice, the Pubs Code and relevant RICS guidance
- Providing proactive support and leadership to field based teams on potentially difficult rent reviews and renewals to ensure that the company's income is protected and enhanced.
- Identifying surplus non-licensed and land assets in the estate and develop plans to crystallise value, including securing vacant possession and working with planning consultants
- Proactively managing the non-substantive estate tenure in conjunction with Operations teams to protect the company's assets, ensuring licensees do not obtain rights to renewal
- Developing and implementing an estate plan for the leasehold estate to mitigate property costs (rent, service charge etc. and dilapidations)
Up to £60,000 package per annum
If this role is of interest and you are looking for a step forward in your career then please apply here.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.