Ecommerce National Account Manager - Europe (Germany, France, Spain, Italy)
£50,000 £65,000 plus excellent bonus
Based in Birmingham with flexible working / working from home
Our client are a provider of kitchenware, tableware and other products used in the home, supplying products throughout the world. They have a proud British heritage and a reputation for innovation and quality.
They are currently looking for an Ecommerce National Account Manager - Europe to join their team to looking after European ecommerce sales, with a focus on Amazon.
What does this role involve?
This is a great opportunity to join a successful brand to manage and develop strategic customer accounts with Amazon Europe (Germany, France, Spain, Italy). As Ecommerce National Account Manager - Europe , you will be accountable for maximising all sales opportunities with full responsibility for achieving sales budgets in line with the overall group sales strategy. In addition you will:
* Demonstrate excellent knowledge of available product range in order to confidently market and ensure appropriate product placement.
* Ensure all activities are coordinated to maximise sales during key events with awareness of competitor activity.
* Monitor performance against plan, taking appropriate action to maximise sales and profit, reduce stockholding whilst increasing stock turn.
* Identify market size and new business opportunities to grow sales and profitability.
* Build and maintain existing customer relationships ensuring high levels of customer service.
* Managing cohesion in pricing, promotions, listings, offer, content and margins between all Ecommerce channels.
* Responsibility for managing AMS / AMG campaigns.
* Reporting of key metrics to the senior management team.
* Ensure brand values are maintained and protected.
What qualities will you need for this role?
* Deep knowledge and experience working either with or for Amazon directly.
* Minimum of three years in B2B national accounts experience of pureplay online sectors.
* Experience in Homewares and Giftware would be ideal however experience in comparable sectors or product areas would also be considered (provided you have experience managing high SKU counts).
* German language skills would be a distinct advantage for this role, but not essential.