Our client is now on the hunt for an E-Commerce Trading Merchandiser to join their growing commercial team. Supporting the E-Commerce Director, you will help deliver the online trading plan optimising sales.
Key Responsibilities for this E-Commerce Trading Merchandiser role:
You will own and develop the Trading Plan, which is at the core of the business, informing Marketing and Creative teams of the commercial direction for all campaigns. You will play a key part in shaping Campaign briefs, by providing Lessons learnt and insights to previous performance. Working with the Merchandising and Category teams, you will make sure New Product Launches are planned and that teams are aligned.
- You will work with the E-Commerce Director to build the online trading plan
- Produce, analyse & report on KPI'S daily, weekly and when required
- Review what categories need to be pushed across the website and create new where appropriate
- Analyse website performance providing insight and future recommendations
- Map product availability
- Co-ordinate and select product images with the marketing team for e-mails, web banners and campaigns
- Day to day E commerce trading and site merchandising
- Participate in Multi-Channel meetings to discuss performance
- Challenge the status quo by highlighting innovative ways of improving the multichannel offer
- Build strong internal and external relationships with, Marketing, Buying and Merchandising
What qualities will I need for this E-Commerce Trading Merchandiser role?
- Hardworking with good attention to detail
- Numerical/analytic skills
- Previous E-Commerce Merchandising experience within retail
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Results focused
- PC literate with strong excel skills
If you are an experienced E-Commerce Trading Merchandiser in or commutable to Hertford and looking for your next challenge, please get in touch today!