E-Commerce Merchandiser - West London - up to £34k
Are you looking for an exciting new role as we head towards the summer? Do you want to work for a company which is investing heavily in E-Commerce activities? If you are a analytical, strategic and commercial individual with E-Commerce/Site Merchandising experience within travel or hospitality - THIS is the role for you!
Our client is a well-known and growing international hospitality business, they are now looking to bring in an E-Commerce Merchandiser to support the growth plans.
Key responsibilities of this E-Commerce Merchandiser role include:
- Provide web analytics driven insights to inform campaign and promotional decisions across multiple brands
- Contribute to marketing and trading discussions for content and campaigns
- Updating content including home page, offer pages, hub pages, etc and serve as the key point of contact for your areas of ownership
- Manage all tactical details related to campaigns including developing all T&Cs, securing copy/design requests and site placement implementation.
- Project managing page/site development and integration with internal/external web development agencies.
- Ensure continuous monitoring of offer performances with Web Analytics Manager and communicate results and insight.
- Optimise landing pages based on campaign analysis for all onsite merchandising ensuring bounce rate reductions
Knowledge & Experience required for this E-Commerce Merchandiser role:
- E-Commerce/Site Merchandising experience within the travel or hospitality experience
- High degree of numeracy and good numerical interpretation
- You will be an experienced MS Excel user with the ability to manipulate and summarise large amounts of data
- Excellent communications skills - both verbal and written
- Understand how to optimise and manage several websites efficiently, making executive decisions where necessary
- Good understanding of Google Analytics, Web technologies including HTML, CSS, Content Management Systems and Adobe Photoshop
- Speaking French, Dutch or Swedish is an advantage
Please apply today in order to have a confidential conversation to discuss the E-Commerce Merchandiser (Travel & Hospitality) role in more detail!