E-Commerce Merchandiser, Accessories - London - up to £30k
Our client is now on the hunt for an E-Commerce Merchandiser to join their growing commercial team. Supporting the E-Commerce Manager, you will help deliver the online trading plan optimising sales.
Key Responsibilities for this E-Commerce Merchandiser role:
- Taking full ownership for your account/product area to help drive sales and increase conversion & on-site engagement for the website.
- Manage reviews of the current range and how it's portrayed on the website and develop areas for improvement.
- Ensuring accurate weekly merchandising changes.
- Secure further traffic driving opportunities through marketing and merchandising tools.
- Weekly analysis of sales and conversion across various areas of the website.
- Manage stock with the buying team to ensure there is sufficient stock for strong selling lines.
- Ongoing competitor analysis to ensure suitable pricing and quality of products, whilst also identifying gaps in the market to capitalise on.
What qualities will I need for this E-Commerce Merchandiser role?
- Online Merchandising/E-commerce experience with a UK retailer
- Strong team leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills, use of Google Analytics and Excel are important
- Excellent presentation/communication skills
If you are an experienced E-Commerce Merchandiser in London looking for your next challenge, please get in touch today!