**E-Commerce Merchandiser (12 Month FTC) - Leeds - £30,000 / £35,000**
Fancy working for a fantastic retail brand with a cool and funky product range? The E-Commerce Merchandiser (12 Month FTC) will be in charge of trading the online channels for this brilliant business.
What will the E-Commerce Merchandiser (12 Month FTC) be responsible for?
- Trade analysis: Regular reviews and analysis spotting opportunities, learnings and risks to guide the strategic decision making process
- Guiding Range Plans: Working with Product, Range, Supply Chain and operations to ensure the right products are on the right shelves at the right time to maximise sales
- Stock Management: Recommend and take actions to increase sell though and minimise returns. Working closely with line forecasting team to ensure optimum stock available to deliver plan
- Trade Activities: Owning overall trade activities for your customers, you'll get extra exposure to execute seasonal plan in line with store plans and popular events.
What skills will you need?
- Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable interpreting large data sets into meaningful insight
- Solid experience within a similar retail merchandising role
- Business degree 2.1 or equivalent
- Computer literate with strong numerate and interpretative skills
- Good communicator and influencer
- Ability to initiate and build strong relationships internally with sales, marketing, customer product manager and externally with customer at various levels
If you are an experienced Merchandiser and looking for a new role, please apply today!