**E-Commerce Manager - Berkshire - £55,000**
Our client is looking for an E-Commerce Manager to successfully maximise sales of their retail website through effective online trading and digital marketing. My client is looking for a real superstar e-commerce professional who can take their business to the next level. It's a truly unique role so please continue reading for more info…!
Main Responsibilities of the E-Commerce Manager:
- Overall responsibility for web trading.
- Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly online trade reports and analysis at category and product level.
- Liaise with merchandising departments, to ensure stock levels, allocation and replenishment is optimised and consistent with online activity.
- Provide commercial sales, stock reporting and forecasts as necessary. Use web analytics and/or other reporting to ensure the customer experience and subsequent conversion is maximised.
- Communicate performance to Head of Ecommerce, ensuring they are aware of the long term view, and any potential risk to sales.
- Track and report on sales daily, taking immediate action to relevant online areas.
- Manage product upsell & recommendation strategy, looking for opportunities for improvements.
- Create and manage a yearly marketing plan
- Own all aspects of marketing campaigns - onsite and offsite
- Develop and execute robust digital marketing plans in order to drive ecommerce sales and the customer experience through digital marketing channels.
- Liaising with third party digital agencies, with responsibility for execution of paid and organic search acquisition strategy.
- Plan and brief weekly marketing email to our subscribers.
Key Skills required:
* Strong retail E-Commerce trading experience.
* Commercially astute and driven.
* Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, with experience in managing and handling large amounts of data.
* Practical experience & proficiency within Google Analytics.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply in order to have a further discussion!