E-Commerce Manager - Luxury Fashion
North West London - up to £35k
We're pleased to be working with a growing accessories supplier and wholesaler. Our client is now on the hunt for an E-Commerce Manager to join their growing team. Supporting the Director is growing and optimising new business opportunities.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starter with a passion for fashion accessories. You will be part of a small team and will be involved in the daily activities looking after sales, purchase as well as business development.
Key Responsibilities for this E-Commerce Manager role:
- Research and analysis of sales channels for new product launches
- Trend research and analysis
- Creating a marketing strategy for new product launch to both B2B and B2C customers
- Working with Director to launch new range across E-commerce, Marketing, Operations and Planning.
- Build strong internal and external relationships
- Challenge the status quo by highlighting innovative ways of improving the multichannel offer
- Analyse website performance providing insight and future recommendations
- You will work with the E-Commerce Manager to build the online trading plan
- Support with general office admin
What qualities will I need for this E-Commerce Manager role?
- Experience of e-commerce and a true passion for the fashion/accessories industry
- A creative person with new ideas for business development
- Hardworking with good attention to detail
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Excellent command of written English, including spelling and grammar
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop
- You will be an enthusiastic individual who will take the initiative and make things happen
- Love of social media and content writing
If you are an experienced E-commerce professional with luxury fashion experience looking for your next challenge, please apply today!