**E-Commerce Category Director - Central London - £100,000 / £110,000 Fantastic Benefits Package!**
Our client is a hugely popular and growing UK pure play retailer which has achieved double digit growth for the last 5 years, they're the market leader in their space and they have a broad product range which is innovative and compelling. They're now looking to bring in an E-Commerce Category Director to lead these categories to inspire and delight their customers to ensure they return more regularly. This is a newly created role within the business so it's a fantastic time to join a growing company and further enhance your career.
If you have strong experience within strategy development and execution, commercial understanding within retail buying and are able to analyse and develop pricing and promotions strategies effectively, we want to hear from you!
- Category and product development strategy to deliver long term growth
- Lead and develop the category planning programme to ensure the delivery of the long term product strategy
- Creation of strategy updates to investment and operational boards
- You'll have significant experience working in a fast-paced pure play (online only) environment where you've delivered transformative growth to the business or category
- Our client will want to see evidence where your direct Management and Leadership has resulted in delivering growth through range development, innovation, commercial acumen and inspirational team leadership
- You are a numbers expert and understand the various inputs/levers that can impact business performance in a fast-paced e-commerce business
- You are able to create, detail and present your strategic thinking and execution plans to the board and wider company on an ongoing basis
- You are the Manager that everyone wants to work for, you build, coach, mentor and manage the highest performing teams but can have the tough conversations when needed
Please apply today in order to have a confidential conversation to discuss the E-Commerce Category Director role in more detail!