Digital Trading Assistant - London - up to £25,000
Do you have ECommerce / Online Trading experience with a UK recognised high street retailer? OR are you a highly analytical graduate looking for a career in Ecommerce?
Are you looking for a new role where you can put your communication, analytic and organisational skills to test?
Our client is a specialist online retailer, and they are looking to bring in an analytical Digital Trading assistant to be a part of huge company growth plans.
What does this role Digital Trading Assistant involve?
- Taking full ownership for data analysis for website performance that can be translated into meaningful insights and actions
- Work with Ecommerce Manager to help drive sales and increase conversion & on-site engagement for the website
- Working collaboratively with wider team to ensure all content for website is delivered on time and in line with business strategy
- Weekly and adhoc reporting of website performance and trading to inform the wider team
- Ongoing competitor analysis to ensure suitable content and product is in business offer whilst also identifying gaps in the market to capitalise on
- Supporting the wider e-commerce team on other projects and tasks when required
Skills & Experience required:
- Strong analytical skills, use of Google Analytics and Excel are important
- Experience working in a Ecommerce role for a recognised retailer is desired
- Great attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent presentation/communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
If you have Ecommerce experience and are highly analytical then please apply today!