**Digital Content Manager (12 Month FTC) - Twickenham - up to £45,000**
Are you an immediately available Digital Content Manager and looking for a new role? If you have extensive Content Management experience within Digital Marketing, please keep reading!
- Website Management & Development
- Oversee all front end website content, campaigns and promotions
- Evaluate customer research to drive suitable content
- Input to strategic direction of the website & potential developments
- Optimise Reserve & Collect service and remedy any issues raised
- Provide strategic input on UX, site development and optimisation and working alongside digital team and development agencies to deliver these in a timely fashion and on budget
Digital & Brand Marketing
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure global digital directives are met
- Partner with Marketing and Social teams to offer holistic, Omni-channel approach to product, brand and campaign marketing.
- Plan and organise digital marketing campaigns to drive traffic, conversion and revenue across digital channels including, SEO, geo-targeting etc. and work with relevant stakeholders and agencies to deliver these.
- Produce detailed marketing plans for content and digital campaigns that are aligned with wider seasonal campaigns, brand campaigns and are on budget
Qualifications, skills and experience needed for this Digital Content Manager (12 Month FTC) role?
- Degree educated with 5 years retail Marketing experience either through Supplier or Retailer
- In-depth working knowledge of the Magento platform
- Microsoft Office proficient including Excel and Power-point
- Good project management skills with the ability to take initiative and own projects
- Managing stakeholders throughout the business and airport.