Deputy General Manager
Haslemere- Up to £30k Excellent Bonus
Branded Restaurant - Growing brand with progression opportunities!
If you are looking for a new challenge in a growing business where you can develop and grow, then read on!
Salary will be up to £30,000 plus a share of the tips.
As Deputy Manager you'll bring your experience to the table. From the moment you step through the door, you lead by example. You'll pull everything together to make sure our guests, and teams, have a great time.
What will you be doing as a Deputy General Manager?
Be a champion of brand standards & ensure guest & team safety at all times
Support the General Manager in the day to day running of the business
Lead the team to deliver moments that WOW the guest, keeping them coming back
Be the role model and guide training and development within the team
What do you need?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different.
- Flexible hours to work around your life.
- A fun working environment in a friendly team.
- Good training/ work experience.
- Development opportunities if you want them
Day 1 perks! (You don't have to wait 3 months)
- High St discounts.
- Friends and family discount.
- 40% off Charming Bedrooms estate
- Cash incentives.
- Birthday box to help you celebrate.
- Opportunity to progress.
- Gain nationally recognised qualifications.
- Job security, no zero hours contracts.
- Working with a premium offer/ group.
- Small company where you are treated as an individual.
- Your opinion counts.
What do they do?
We own a collection of beautiful and individual premium pubs across Southern England. Our pubs are in idyllic settings in country villages and towns, where we are proud to be the quality local of the area, serving high quality fresh pub food in a cosy pub ambience. Most of our pubs have some Charming Bedrooms as well.
It's an exciting time to join!
This company is big enough to support you but small enough to care about your individual needs. They are a friendly, hands-on team who have a passion for running great pubs and are on the lookout for like-minded people who have the desire to work and grow.