Dental Team Leader - South West (Bath)- up to £30,000 depending on experience
We are looking for driven, organised and forward thinking individuals to work for a well-established training provider. This company has grown to be one of the largest training providers in the UK and they are currently seeking a Dental Trainer Team Leader to come on board to cover the South West Region.
The key responsibilities for a Team Leader are as follows:
* Visiting trainers and learners in and around the area
* Lead, coach and inspire a team of assessors
* Participate in continual professional development activities to ensure your skills and qualifications are in line with sector best practice.
As a Team Leader you will be visiting assessors in the workplace and ensuring that they are understanding the material. Learners are usually based in a range of environments therefore somebody with a background and understanding of the industry is ideal.
Skills, qualifications & experience required for a Team Leader are:
* Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
* qualification in dental nursing (GDC)
* experience in managing a team or management qualification
* a positive mindset
If you would like a change of career and make a difference to people's lives please get in touch for an initial conversation.