Construction Project Manager
Manchester - up to £55k
Are you a confident, driven person? Do you want to work for a growing business with exciting and unique projects?
If you answered yes to these questions then please keep reading…
The Construction Project Manager position is required to provide construction and engineering project management on an interesting variety of predominantly engineering, sustainability, adaptation and refurbishment projects. You will be managing strategic investment plans, provide services for customers, and to manage the estate assets efficiently, through an accountable, planned and coordinated approach to the expenditure of capital budgets.
What does the Construction Project Manager role involve?
* To advise and implement the timely appointment of consultant support where required and manage services, quality, programme and cost control.
* To assist in the effective communication of projects to stakeholders including neighbours, fundraisers, internal and external customers providing regular professional written and verbal updates.
* To act in a client-side project manager role for the effective management of communications, quality, programme, cost and co-ordination of multiple projects at any one time.
* To contribute to the effectiveness of the team to promote an efficient and collaborative working environment ensuring that best practice procedures are adopted and followed in respect of project and programme management.
* To have and apply sound technical knowledge to related activities, including but not exclusively statutory legislation including Planning Laws, Building Regulations, Environmental Legislation and Health and Safety as well as industry best practice guidelines.
* To contribute to the promotion and implementation of the sustainability objectives.
* To liaise closely with the Estates and Finance teams in respect of financial approvals, orders, invoices, payments, change control and financial reporting.
* To provide comprehensive reporting of activity to the Capital Project Manager and/or Director of Finance.
* To co-ordinate with the Facilities and Compliance Manager(s) to ensure that life-cycle costings, operational efficiencies and effective handover of completed projects are integrated at an early stage
If you are interested in this Construction Project Manager role and possess the skills necessary please reply to Pete Smith at AdMore by applying below.
This role is being managed by AdMore Recruitment limited, a leading specialist to the Retail, Hospitality and Consumer sectors providing support to our clients across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.