Cluster Assistant Manager - Birmingham - up to £20k - Fast-Paced, Unique Opportunity!
We have a fast paced and unique Cluster Assistant Manager opportunity within a growing business. Our client is an industry leading business, with fantastic growth and progression opportunities. They are looking for experienced Assistant Managers who are open to the travel involved in a cluster position with long-term progression opportunity and autonomy to shape their role, team and operation. This role will be paying a salary of up to £20k travel expenses and offers a fantastic route for long-term career progression within the business.
What does the role of Cluster Assistant Manager involve?
- You will be the first point of support for the managers in your cluster, ensuring that it is running smoothly and will be proactive in meeting customer and stakeholder expectations.
- You will lead and motivate the team, improving them with training and development opportunities.
- You will proactively work with Health and Safety Manager to ensure full compliance with relevant standards and regulations.
- Reporting into the Regional Manager, you will report regularly on your operations.
- As a people focused manager you will assist and guide the departments in your cluster to provide consistent customer service and to drive operational focus.
So what qualities will you need for this Cluster Assistant Manager role?
- You will be an ambitious Assistant Manager who is open to regular travel and the desire to progress internally within the business.
- You will have experience managing a fast paced retail/hospitality environment, ideally with sales experience and will be energised by working in such a dynamic environment.
- You will have great communication skills and will be customer-focused.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
So if you want to join a growing business with fantastic career prospects then apply now!