Are you looking for a fresh start in your career or looking to set yourself a new challenge in your career, are you considering suitable career routes may match your skills and interests, but want the training to transition?
Do you see yourself as a proactive problem solver, love working with people and want to earn a salary that reflects your own productivity?
We are hiring for a newly created role as a result of growth and success with existing clients, and have identified a career path suitable for an ambitious and engaging professional with a genuine interest in the world of online Retail and Digital Marketing.
The opportunity offers genuine uncapped earnings that reflect your own performance, and provides ongoing mentoring to enable further personal progress.
Our ideal applicant will be highly intelligent, bright and articulate, confident, and able to learn new concepts quickly. You will have an engaging and versatile character, and love speaking with a range of people about their own career goals. You may have worked in Sales, Leisure or Retail, and want the opportunity to apply your skills in a more professional setting.
Whatever your experience is to date, AdMore Recruitment can offer you a solid foundation for your career within a close knit and supportive team that value integrity and collaboration.
AdMore Recruitment, one of the most successful specialists in the Retail and Hospitality space, are an award winning business that pride themselves on exceptional levels of service to their clients and candidates. Since our foundation, we have secured and further developed our position as one of the leading boutique agencies in a specialist market sector. Our Clients include some of most well known and dominant brands across the UK in the Retail, E-Commerce and Hospitality space.
What are we looking for?
* Strong work ethic - You are keen to deliver results, reliable and enjoy completing whole projects: You demonstrate values that set you apart as a role model.
* Resilience - You will be determined, adaptable and able to find routes to problem solve.
* Polished Communication skills - You will be able to adapt and 'mirror' your communication skills depending on the setting and format, and able to build relationships naturally.
* Resourcefulness - You are able to use a range of solutions, empathise, and learn new methods quickly, such as online sourcing tools.
* Ability to influence and negotiate - You constantly strive to improve your skills.
* Full training, with a personalised plan to evolve your existing skills to those of a Professional Recruitment Consultant in a specialist market - Training is provided by highly experienced Directors who will invest in you as the future of our company
* Career progression - we offer a transparent career route to a Senior role and visible realistic objectives and targets
* Earn based on your own performance, and working collaboratively in a close knit team
* Sociable and supportive team - regular rewards, socials and we celebrate success
* Benefits including a genuine work/life balance, pension, life assurance and childcare vouchers.
Apply now, or get in touch for an informal chat, to explore the role further or just get a feel for what we are like.