Chief Operating Officer
Six figure salary equity package
Our client is on a mission to reinvent the segment in which they compete through continuous innovation. With numerous degrees of differentiation, significant growth opportunities exist to grow the business both nationally and internationally. With a strong track record of growth they have ambitious plans to scale the business over the next five years.
About the Role:
This is a Board Level Chief Operating Officer position reporting directly into the CEO with responsibility for growth and as such we are looking for a highly driven, hardworking, fiercely organised individual who can lead, grow and galvanise the team.
Role Responsibilities include:
* Lead the operations of the whole business and manage the performance of the team
* Define, monitor and develop our client's core operating model
* Define clear objectives, goals, strategies and measures to support the Board and the leadership focus activities across the business, both for short-term performance and long-term growth
* Oversee daily activity of all teams and regularly evaluate organisational efficiency and make necessary changes to maximise staff productivity.
* Manage and oversee Logistics, Supply chain and procurement for the entire operating model
* Implement robust systems, stringent procedures and effective controls on the operating model
* Streamline the existing operating framework, building sustainable efficiency's and creating an environment for scale-up growth and automation, both nationally and globally
* Manage projects and engage internal stakeholders to ensure on time and on budget delivery of services and end product
* Identify areas of improvement across the company to create and execute plans, systems and policies to boost company effectiveness.
* Create the structure and processes that deliver consistent, best-in-class consumer experience - delighting and engaging customers and ensuring passionate loyalty to the brand
* Ideally, as a talented operational leader you will also have experienced the raw ingredients of an early stage start-up/scale up.
* You will understand working in an environment where the rules and structure are yet to be fully established and gut instinct as well as sound management and commercial acumen are deployed in equal measure.
* You will more than likely have worked as an Operations Director at Board or Senior Manager level
* Hospitality, food retail or contract catering experience would be an advantage but not necessarily a prerequisite.
* You will be able to demonstrate a track record of driving operational effectiveness and growth, delivering change, organisational development, financial management and human resources across diverse geographies.
* Crucially, you will possess a flair for strong people management skills, the confidence to lead, inspire and motivate multi-disciplinary teams. You won't be afraid to switch seamlessly from bootstrapping and rolling your own sleeves up to handling board level and C suite level investor meetings.
* You will recognise that every penny counts, be able to pivot on a six pence and create processes and procedure from a standing start.
This role is being managed by AdMore Recruitment Limited, a leading specialist advisor to the Retail, Hospitality and Consumer sectors providing support to our clients across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.