Chief Operating Officer
Salary to £120,000 plus generous package
Are you a senior Operations leader with a track record of building great teams and strategy?
Our client is an award winning, rapidly expanding organisation in the business services sector with an excellent opportunity to add to the senior leadership team. Having experienced significant growth throughout 2020, our client now seeks an energetic, people focused Chief Operating Officer to shape the organisation moving forward and galvanise the structure, process and teams in place.
This is an exciting, newly created role for the ideal candidate, who will take on the role of cultural champion, have a passion for people, and the ability to inspire teams from all areas and levels of the business.
What will you be responsible for?
- Working closely with the senior leadership team, you will take the lead on all strategic and operational activity
- Responsibility for assessing and reporting progress of strategic objectives
- Lead the production of business information and metrics to assist the business in decision making processes
- Advise on all operational function issues
- Build strategy and plans to enable operational scalability of the business
- Take the lead on pandemic response, enabling continued flexibility to react and deliver operationally
- Responsible for all operational budgets and customer satisfaction
In order to be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Excellent stakeholder management experience and negotiating skill set, with the credibility to engage, influence and gain the confidence of others
- Experience of setting corporate strategy and evaluating progress
- Strong understanding of financial planning and budget management
- Experience and ability to lead and empower large multi-functional teams with a growth mindset, attracting, inspiring and retaining diverse talent
- Demonstrated experience of leveraging technology to improve process and the consumer experience
- Ability to establish an organisational culture in which people embrace the notion of continuous change