Buyer - Homewares
Up to £45k
Are you considering a change for 2021?
Do you want to work for a business that has seen huge growth year on year?
Are you entrepreneurial, trading focused and a great negotiator?
If the answer is yes to all of the above then please read on.
What does this Buyer role involve?
- Taking full responsibility for developing existing and new products within your homewares categories
- Working on specific product development requests and defining benchmarks
- Liaising directly with suppliers globally to develop products from concept through to end delivery
- Adhering to requirements surrounding brand values, quality and costings
- Being at the forefront of trends/innovations/materials within the industry
What qualities will you need to be successful in this Buyer role?
- Be in a buying or category management role within a recognised retail business
- You will need to have good knowledge of the homewares market
- A keen eye for product innovations, excellent attention to detail and a natural talent for spotting opportunities and current market trends
- Ability to plan and organise workload effectively and be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Negotiate and build lasting relationships based on your strategy and vision for your category.
So if you don't have an updated CV and want to register your interest please email me and we can sort out the rest later. Eddie - [email protected]