**Buyer - Electrical, South East England, £35,000 / £45,000**
Do you have a strong background in Tech/Electrical Buying? Do you have a genuine passion for this area but looking for a new challenge?
Our client is a leading UK business based in South East England. They are now looking for a Buyer - Electrical to join their business in order to continue the delivery of the best possible service to their customers within the Tech/Electrical category.
So what does this Buyer - Electrical role involve?
- Above all, you will work towards delivering the overall strategy & plans which ultimately drives excellence in customer service and the overalls sales & profit targets.
- You will be a 'hands-on' self-starter and must have excellent proven influencing and negotiating skills in managing product costs and income generation as well as the ability to develop, manage and implement category plans.
What qualities will you need to be successful in this Buyer - Electrical role?
- You must be able to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and above all be able to multi task in a timely and efficient manner. You will also be required to demonstrate an aptitude for financial acumen in managing your budgets.
- You will need to be commercially aware of both the Tech/Electrical category and the overall business, with the ability to make quick decisions under pressure.
- You will be an influential leader who can build excellent relationships and manage small cross functional teams.
- You will need to negotiate effectively across all levels.
If you are an influential, confident individual, with a proven track record of exceeding targets and are looking for the next step up in your retail buying career with a people focused business, then please apply!