Business Development Executive - £35,000 Basic with £60k OTE
Northern Home Counties/North London
Our client is UK based retail facing business who is a specialist in their field. Their people are at the centre of their strongly values-based culture which focuses on delivering practical, innovative solutions for their customer.
Responsible for leading the B2B sales for the business, the Business Development Executive will take ownership of nurturing existing relationships in addition to accelerating future growth through broadening and developing new business. You will achieve this by building relationships with strategically large customers within the UK, having a deep understanding of customer accounts, a strong network and an entrepreneurial mind-set. Your application will show evidence of your track record in these areas.
Role responsibilities and objectives:
- Focus on new customer acquisition whilst taking every opportunity to grow and nurture the existing and previous customer groups.
- Proactively identify new and emerging offers, experiences and partnerships in line with business strategy.
- Develop the business customer market in line with Company targets and KPIs, maximising revenue and occupancy rates across the estate.
- Manage client relationships, prioritising key national accounts, and develop strong business relationships to enhance income potential across the portfolio.
- Establish strong relationships with the senior management team both in head office and our stores in order to drive the commercial agenda.
Your previous experience and personal qualities:
- A demonstrable track record of delivery within new business development role
- Ability to get under the skin of the business quickly to become a strong brand ambassador
- Brilliant interpersonal and influencing skills
- Commercially astute, competitive and results orientated
- Positive attitude and collaborative, inclusive working style
- A natural sales person with a flair for delivering innovative solutions for customers