Branch Merchandiser, Fashion - London, up to £35,000
Are you a passionate and focused Branch Merchandiser who is looking to join a fantastic company in growth?
A diverse range of products. A growing company. Our client is an industry leading, fashion retailer that has an extensive network of stores throughout the UK. They are looking for a highly analytical, passionate branch merchandiser to join their team.
So what does the role involve?
- You will ensure the appropriate product availability is in place within budget.
- Supporting the allocator with stock management, allocation and replenishment.
- Accurate forecasting, working on excel and working closely with the Buyers to ensure success.
- This is a hands on role that will require placing and managing purchase orders and working with suppliers to maximise availability whilst also continuously monitoring stock turn.
- You will build strong working relationships to effectively manage resources and product line availability.
- Liaising with members of your own team along with stores anfd the buying teams to retrieve and circulate information where appropriate.
What qualities will you need for this role?
- You will have supply chain experience within a retail environment.
- You will be highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- You possess intermediate-advanced excel skills.
- You are able to work with change.
- You are a resilient individual who has the desire to make a positive impact.
- You are a hands on team member with a can do attitude.
- You will have a good knowledge of the UK and International supplier base.
- You are passionate about supply chain and have the ability to build effective relationships.
If you are a focused and passionate Branch Merchandiser with experience in a fashion retail environment who is looking for the next step in their career then please apply here.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.