Berkshire (mix of home and office based working)
Salary up to £35,000
Are you a creative and driven Bid Writer looking for a fresh challenge?
Our client is a growing company in the facilities management sector, headquartered in Reading. They are looking to add a Bid Writer to their experienced team to support business development and manage the delivery of high-quality bids and proposals.
Working closely with senior management and the Business Development team, you will project manage the delivery of high-quality bids and proposals. You will possess a high level of emotional intelligence and be a natural collaborator, knowing how to get the best out of every member of the team. You'll be a proficient writer and possess a strong creative skillset, ensuring that everything that is produced engages and inspires.
What will you be doing as the Bid Writer?
- Work with the sales team to manage pipeline information to forward plan workload and resources
- Implement a bid qualification process for new opportunities
- Analyse and evolve the bid management process to drive continuous improvement
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all services are included in the final price to the customer
- Development of written proposals
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues
- Risk assessment, tracking and management throughout the bid process
- Work with marketing and creative team to develop sales and marketing materials and templates for use by all parts of the business
The Ideal Candidate:
- Attention to detail, able to review and improve processes
- High proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Good numeracy and proficient in Excel.
- A team player and strong communicator, able to adapt to a number of different stakeholders
- Experience gained ideally in the facilities management, cleaning or construction sector