Beauty Buyer - London - up to £45k
Our client is a long standing international retailer who have a reputation for growing and nurturing talent. This business has a great track record for developing people and promoting from within where possible. If you are ambitious and craving some quality development then this could be the perfect position for you. In this role as Beauty Buyer role you will need energy, confidence and a will to take a on new exciting challenge!
What does this role as Beauty Buyer involve?
- Managing assortment and range planning and selection for all channels and for all regions
- Undertaking regular review of given categories to optimise ranges in order to grow sales and margin
- Review of promotional activity and implement learnings to improve promotional and margin performance
- Identify own brand areas for development (sku's and product ranges)
- Managing the product range/new product ranges in line with the critical paths across all teams in the business
- Collaborate with the Space and Visual Merchandisers to ensure that visual merchandising principles and guidelines are issued to stores
- Responsible for budget and turnover of allocated categories, supporting team members with budget planning where appropriate
What do I need to be successful in this role as Category Manager?
- Experience with a well-known retailer in a beauty buying position
- Proven track record in building successful ranges and strategies
- Able to build effective relationships across all levels within an organisation, communicating with clarity and credibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including IT proficiency
- Product sourcing experience from both domestic and overseas desirable
So if you are a motivated and confident beauty buyer looking for a new challenge with a leading retail business apply now!
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.